Do you know if your home is up to code? Here in South Florida, your home needs to meet certain code compliances for your home to be safe and protected against electrical problems. Not only is it important for your safety, but it increases your home value as well. If you are planning to put your home on the market any time soon, it will need to be up to code before you can do so. Certain codes can change every few years, so it’s important for you to stay on top of it. Don’t worry, though. When it comes to electrical safety, Excel Electric has you covered!
Features of an Excel Electric Code Compliance Inspection
Here at Excel Electric, our trained and experienced technicians will fully inspect your entire electrical system. We guarantee quality service and efficiency, at an affordable price. It’s important for your electrical features to be working properly and safely, so our inspection will give you peace of mind. Some features of our code compliance inspection are:
- Proper electrical panel installations for residential and commercial properties
- Identifying and resolving any updates
- Reasonable pricing based on the size of your property and the number of electrical features in your home
Electrical codes can change every few years, so it’s important for you to stay up to date. After an Excel Electric inspection is complete, you will be aware of any areas of concern and how we plan to fix it. If your home or business hasn’t been checked yet, call us today to schedule an inspection.
Benefits of Inspection Services
There really aren’t any downsides to having a code compliance inspection performed in your home or business! Our professional techs are trained to find any faults or areas of concern that may be hidden in your system. Not only will this bring you up to code, it will ensure that your property is safe for you, your family, or your employees. Safety and peace of mind are the most important, but some other benefits include:
- Preparing your home to pass any code compliance inspection
- Because small problems can become a bigger and more expensive problem down the road, early detection is key
- Fixing issues with your electrical panel
- If you are planning to sell your home, electrical features need to be up to code compliance
- Most importantly, your home will be safe, secure, and electrically sound
Call Excel Electric to schedule your code compliance inspection today!