GFCI Outlet Installation in Port St. Lucie
Installing Safe Outlets to Maintain National Electric Code Compliance for Customers in South Florida
GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlets are electrical devices that lower the chance of electric shock, increasing the overall safety of a residential building. Because of the National Electric Code (NEC), all residential buildings are required to have GFCI outlets where running water is located, such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Our experienced electricians at Excel Electric offer GFCI outlet installation services in Port St. Lucie and the surrounding areas. Our licensed team members are committed to providing the highest-quality services to keep your family safe from electrical hazards and your home completely code compliant.
Features of Our GFCI Outlet Installation Services
Our fully insured electricians can take care of any GFCI outlet issues you experience. With our updated equipment, we’re able to install GFCI outlets in Port St. Lucie quickly and easily. We also provide regularly scheduled testing services for them.
Some of the key features of GFCI outlets are:
- A third grounding outlet (instead of the normal 2-pronged ones) to remove the necessity for grounding adapters
- Protection in their locations and the locations of other outlets that run to the same circuit breaker
- Ability to cut off electricity if a dangerous electrical change is detected
Benefits of Our GFCI Outlet Installation Services
Compared to standard electrical outlets, GFCI outlets are an incredible step up in helping protect your family – and your home – from any electrical disasters.
Some of the more significant benefits of GFCI outlets include:
- Built-in electricity flow sensors to stop arcing and electrocution
- Their ability to detect ground faults and fend against electrical fires
- Their ability to minimize any damage an out-of-control electrical current may cause to the major appliances in your home
The entire team here at Excel Electric looks forward to helping you improve the safety of your home by installing new GFCI outlets.
Call our electricians today at (561) 459-8825.
“I am happy to unreservedly recommend Excel Electric”- Craig D.
“Explained the issues he found and gave me reasonable options”- Teri B.
“Work was stellar and the price was very reasonable”- Lisa N.