Port St. Lucie Electrical Panel Upgrades
Quality Electrical Panel Replacement Across South Florida
Older electrical panels often do not have sufficient capacity to meet the electrical needs of modern homes. Even a home that is 20 or 30 years old may not have been designed for the number and variety of appliances and electronics found in today’s modern home. Excel Electric offers electrical panel upgrades in Port St. Lucie to ensure that your system can effectively meet your family’s needs. Each and every panel upgrade comes with our incredible Excel Warranty which gives all customers a 10-year warranty on panel and service upgrades, and is upgraded to a lifetime warranty for preferred members. We take great pride in the peace of mind this warranty is able to provide for our customers.
When to Upgrade Your Panel
An electrical panel upgrade is often needed in homes with old fuse boxes and older homes that do not have enough electrical capacity to meet the family’s requirements.
It may be time for electrical panel replacement if:
- Your house was built before 1989 - If your home is old you may still have a fuse box, which means you should consider consulting our Port St. Lucie electrical panel replacement experts because circuit breakers are much safer.
- You are selling an older home - Make sure not to lose any value on your home simply because of a dated electrical panel.
- The panel is warm to the touch - None of your electrical panels, outlets, or appliances should get warm to touch and that's an indicator that there is something wrong with your wiring.
- The panel has a burning smell - If there's been a short circuit or another mishap in your electrical panel, it might be time for replacement as repairs are not always feasible.
- Lights frequently dim and flicker - If your electrical panel isn't up to the task for the amount of electricity you need, you'll see it in your flickering lights. You either need to reduce your electrical use or consult our Port St. Lucie electrical panel replacement experts.
- You are upgrading appliances, building an addition, or remodeling your home - If you're ever adding to your home, make sure to consider if you'll need more electricity or not. Your current electrical panel may not be able to properly provide the electricity you need.
- The current panel is not meeting your home’s electricity requirements - This is a classic time to consider electrical panel replacement because there is no repair that will give you more electricity like a new panel could.
- Your homeowner’s insurance requires replacement of your FPE, Zinsco, or Fuse panel - Make sure to read the fine print in your insurance agreement, but often they require you to replace your electrical panel periodically.
Panel Upgrade Services Have a Lifetime Warranty
Upgrading or replacing an electrical panel is a complex job that requires skill and coordination. It is important to choose the right company to handle the project because the utility company won’t put the meter back until the work is completed and has been inspected.
Our panel upgrade warranties include:
- The Excel Warranty: Lifetime warranty for our preferred members on all panel and service upgrades, or a 10-year warranty for our existing customers on all panel and service upgrades
- Panel Tune-Up Warranty: Lifetime warranty for our preferred members on circuit breakers, or a 10-year warranty for our existing customers on all circuit breakers
Ensuring a Smooth Process
Our technicians have the training and experience needed to get your electrical service up and running again in the shortest amount of time possible. We coordinate all permitting and inspections the same day and coordinate with the utility department to quickly obtain the service disconnect and reconnect. We are well-versed in all local requirements and regulations to efficiently handle electrical panel upgrades in Port St. Lucie.
When it’s time to upgrade your electrical panel, call (561) 459-8825 for a consultation.
I am happy to unreservedly recommend Excel Electric- Craig D.
Explained the issues he found and gave me reasonable options- Teri B.
Work was stellar and the price was very reasonable- Lisa N.
Great Service!!- Deb G.
Highly Recommend!- Dennis M.
Top Rated Service
We are the highest rated electric company in South Florida. Quality and value our customers depend on.
We will pull all necessary permits for our customers. Providing each customer with peace of mind for every job.
Parts & Labor Warranties
We offer some of the best warranties in the area, including a lifetime warranty for our preferred members on all panel and service upgrades.
Clean & Reliable Electricians
We leave our workspace cleaner than when we found it. Customer can always expect clean, quality work with great communication.
Straight Forward Pricing Guaranteed
You'll always know the cost before we start the work. No hidden fees ever!