Port St. Lucie Lighting Installation & Upgrades
Serving Lighting Installation Across South Florida.
Your home deserves the elegant look and feel you desire – and it starts with your lighting fixtures. If you’re looking to install new lighting in your home, make sure you get the professional expertise needed to get the job done as safely, as quickly, and as beautifully as possible.
The electricians at Excel Electric offer high-quality lighting upgrades and installations in Port St. Lucie and the surrounding areas. Our professionals can replace or install any lighting fixture you want to brighten up any room and put the final touches on a remodeling or renovation project.
Comprehensive Lighting Upgrades at Excel Electric
Our fully licensed and insured electricians know how to efficiently evaluate and integrate any lighting upgrade into your home’s electrical system.
Our lighting upgrades feature all types of lighting, including:
- Recessed lights
- Under cabinet lights
- LED lights
- Landscape lighting
- Ceiling Fans
- Lanai Lighting
We have an extensive background in electrical lighting specialization to provide you with the premium services you are seeking.
Our team offers:
- Advice and recommendations on how best to approach any lighting project
- Professional inspections of your electrical system to pinpoint any safety hazards
- Detailed evaluations that will address all your lighting upgrade needs and concerns
4 Signs You Should Consider A New Lighting Installation
1. Your lights aren't LED lights - LED lights have long been considered the prime rib of the industry by lighting installation professionals. They're not only more energy efficient, but they'll last a lot longer than your traditional light bulb too which makes their price relatively cheap in the long run.
2. You haven't changed your lights in 15+ years - Unless you were lucky enough to select one of the timeless lights, connect with our Port St. Lucie lighting installation experts because much has changed over the decades.
3. Your light's color isn't the ambiance you want - If your lights are too white or bright, we can change the color your lights emit and add a dimming feature to your next lighting installation.
4. The fixtures don't match your interior design - While your fixtures might have matched the interior design when they were installed, new furniture here or another layer of paint there can make your existing lighting fixtures obsolete. Contact our Port St. Lucie lighting installation experts if you need to freshen up your existing interior design with fixtures that match the evolved room.
Benefits of Lighting Upgrades
A brighter and more beautiful home starts with a call to the experts at Excel Electric. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve their indoor and outdoor lighting goals.
By choosing Excel Electric for lighting upgrades in Port St. Lucie, you can have:
- Peace of mind that you and your family will live in a safe home revitalized with new and beautiful lighting upgrades
- “Forever Bulbs” that require zero maintenance and come with excellent warranties
- Increased energy efficiency throughout your electrical system, saving you money
- Lighting upgrades that meet the proper local codes and standards
"I am happy to unreservedly recommend Excel Electric"
Corey Dohring was the electrician that Excel sent. I called Tuesday afternoon and he was here Wednesday morning at about ...Craig D.
"Explained the issues he found and gave me reasonable options"
Very prompt service. Corey was very friendly, explained the issues he found and gave me reasonable options for addressing ...Teri B.
"Work was stellar and the price was very reasonable"
Cory showed up on time and was extremely easy to work with. He was very patient with me while he was installing 7 new lights! ...Lisa N.
I will definitely call him in the future for all my work!!Deb G.
He was extremely professional and amazingly fast.Dennis M.
"Handled the installation in a timely manner, providing an explanation of protocol"
Excel Electric sent Lance Wiedenheft, one of Excel's skilled electricians, to our house to install a transfer switch for an ...Patrick W.
"They made me feel very important"
Amazing company, great customer service and the service technicians were very knowledgeable and prepared when they came out ...Tina F.
"We were impressed with his knowledge, speed, and professionalism and courtesy"
John from Excel Electric just left after a somewhat challenging installation of a light over our kitchen island. He handled ...Edward P.