Port St. Lucie Electrical Services
Delivering Exceptional Service Throughout South Florida
Are you looking for an electrician you can rely on in South Florida? At Excel Electric, we’re the region’s premier electrical service contractors. Our team provides high-quality, fully insured electrical services to your home.
When you need a licensed electrical services in Port St. Lucie, you can count on our knowledgeable, efficient, and professional approach to any of your emergency electrical issues. You and your family deserve to relax in complete comfort and safety. All you have to do is make the call to Excel Electric.
Reach out to us today at (561) 459-8825 or contact us online. We're happy to help with your electrical needs.
Electrical Services we offer include:
- Emergency Repair
- Lighting Upgrades & Installation
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Switch & Outlet Installation
- Code Compliance Inspections
- Surge Protection
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Electrical Remodels
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- New Construction
5 Subtle Signs You Need Electrical Services
1. Buzzing - Electricity is good at tons of things, but one thing it's not supposed to do is make noise. If you have electrical appliances that are buzzing, make sure to contact the manufacturer. But if it's coming from your lights or electrical outlets make sure to get your Port St. Lucie electrician in for an inspection.
2. Flickering lights - Whenever your electrical grid is just not equipped for how much electricity you're using, your lights will be the first to tell you. These flickering lights are an indicator that you might need to upgrade your electrical panel.
3. Electrical outlets that are warm - If your electricity is working properly, there shouldn't be anything that's warm to the touch. If your outlets are warm, contact your experts in Port St. Lucie for electrical services to rewire your outlet.
4. A power brick connected to power brick - Connecting power bricks to one another might seem like a great idea, but it can a safety hazard as it's a fire risk. You just need another electrical outlet that your licensed electrician can input wherever you like.
5. Blown fuses or or repeated tripped circuits - If you still have a fuse-box, you should upgrade your electrical panel because circuit breakers are safer. If you're getting one tripped circuit after another then you might want to consider electrical panel replacement.
Why Choose Our Port St. Lucie Electric Team
When it comes to your home’s electrical system, our residential electricians in Port St. Lucie work to give you peace of mind.
Customers enjoy working with Excel Electric because:
- We offer a warranty that holds us accountable: As true professional residential electricians in Port St. Lucie, we back up our work with quality warranties that put all the responsibility in our court.
- We’re licensed, insured, and bonded: Our professional electricians are qualified to work on any type of electrical job and have the certifications to back it up.
- We have extensive electrical experience: This is a key characteristic of our residential electricians, who rely on their successful past experiences and education to accurately identify and solve any electrical issue.
- We provide honest, straight-forward quotes: As electrical service contractors, our whole business banks on if you trust our judgment – so it’s in everyone’s best interest that we provide you with a transparent and reasonable price upfront after careful consideration and an inspection of your job.
- We put safety first: Our priority during your project is to keep you, your family, and your property safe, so we make sure to follow professional safety protocol and local code compliance for all our jobs. Plus, we’re fully insured, so you’re never running any liability risks.
- We are knowledgeable of the latest residential electrical technology: A complete necessity of our business is to stay on top of all the latest electrical tools and technology within our industry, so you’re receiving the best possible electrical service out there today.
Contact Excel Electric today for electrical services in Port St. Lucie. Call (561) 459-8825 now.
To learn more about our financing and payment options, click the "Learn More" button below or call us at (561) 459-8825 today!
Honest Electricians with IntegrityThere's A Reason We Have The Best Reviews In South Florida
“I am happy to unreservedly recommend Excel Electric”- Craig D.
“Explained the issues he found and gave me reasonable options”- Teri B.
“Work was stellar and the price was very reasonable”- Lisa N.
Why Choose Excel Electric?
Top Rated Service
We are the highest rated electric company in South Florida. Quality and value our customers depend on.
We will pull all necessary permits for our customers. Providing each customer with peace of mind for every job.
Parts & Labor Warranties
We offer some of the best warranties in the area, including a lifetime warranty for our preferred members on all panel and service upgrades.
Clean & Reliable Electricians
We leave our workspace cleaner than when we found it. Customer can always expect clean, quality work with great communication.
Straight Forward Pricing Guaranteed
You'll always know the cost before we start the work. No hidden fees ever!
Financing & Special Offers
Let us brighten your day with money-saving offers and affordable financing options.