Electrical repair is highly important now that we’ve entered a new year. Have you been looking around your home lately and think its electrical features seem so 2016? Well, if true, then you need to consider making a few upgrades. Perhaps you have frayed wires, burnt outlets, flickering lights, and other problems. Maybe you’re also experiencing frequent power outages and surges leaving you unable to use your most essential appliances. Whatever the case, allowing these problems to continue throughout 2017 won’t just result in poor electrical performance, but also prove a major safety risk. Issues like frayed wiring and burnt outlets will put your home at considerable risk of a fire. The National Fire Protection Association estimates that nearly 50,000 fires are caused each year by faulty electrical systems in homes. Of these fires, about 450 deaths are the result and up to 1500 injuries occur. With rates this high, you can’t afford to allow any problems to linger. If you want 2017 to be a year of high-quality electrical performance, you need to make a phone call for repairs from a licensed electrician. Making New Year’s resolutions may seem frivolous, but establishing a clear need for repairs will ensure your family is kept safe and you live conveniently in your home for the next 12 months.
How Can Excel Electric Help You?
Fortunately, Excel Electric is here to provide the Jupiter, FL area with top-notch repair service to ensure those problems are fixed immediately. Our team of licensed electricians will be able to find the right solution for any electrical need. Even if you think your electrical troubles are too obscure for anyone to handle, think again. With our experience in the field, there is no issue we haven’t encountered. Our services aim to cover any feature of your home’s electrical system like switches, outlets, rewiring, smoke detectors, and so much more. With our help, you will be able to enjoy life in your home again and not have to worry about faulty electricity. Since our repair work is durable and long-lasting, you won’t have to make another service call in the near future and save tons of money on electrical bills. But best of all, your home will be so much safer, especially once you are equipped with electrical features that won’t put your well-being at risk. Safer electricity means better peace of mind for everyone on your household, and all begins with sending a quick phone call our way.
5 Types of Electrical Repair You Need Right Now
Before you go ahead and make fun plans with your family this year, make sure these 5 problems are fixed immediately:
- Faulty Wiring: Are you noticing your switches feel warm or have issues like blown fuses, tripping circuits, flickering and dimming lights? It is best to contact an electrician at Excel Electric who can pinpoint the cause of the issue then fix it so that you have nothing to worry about. Don’t waste any time in getting your wiring issues fixed, as even just one spark from a faulty wire can lead to a major fire.
- Smoke Detectors: You should be testing your smoke detectors at least once a year. Imagine a fire starting in the middle of the night when everyone in your household is asleep, and your smoke detector doesn’t set off to alert you of a problem. A scary situation, but one easily avoidable if you maintain it properly. If the detector is too old, call one of our electricians to replace it.
- Damaged Outlets: If your outlets appear worse for wear, you need to take care of them immediately. Coming into contact with damaged outlets may see you experience electrical shock, especially if their plastic covering is falling apart. They may also damage your appliances, meaning you will have to spend money replacing them.
- Tripping Circuit Breakers: There are a few reasons why your circuit breaker may be frequently tripping: the breaker may be bad, there is improper wire size on the circuit, the circuit is overloaded, loose wiring. Whatever the case, call Excel Electric for electrical repair to get to the root of the problem so the problem can be fixed as soon as possible
- Frequent Power Surges: Power surges have the potential to cause sparks that can then lead to a fire. They can also overload circuits, and cause damage to your overall system. Ask your electrician about adding surge protection to your home to avoid experiencing these troubles again. It will both save you stress and protect your appliances from damage.
In addition to any of these problems, you may also want to call up your local electrician for a home safety inspection and code compliance check. You want to make your 2017 as safe and convenient as possible, so don’t pass up the chance to guarantee your 100% safety. A professional will be more likely to see trouble areas you may have missed.
Contact Excel Electric today if you want to learn more about how you can ensure improved home safety thanks to high-quality electrical repair!